Sunday, March 2, 2014

Random Thoughts

So I don't really write on here much (obviously), but I'm having a bit of a moment, so here are my thoughts ...

God has a plan for me. Has this plan fulfilled my expectations? Ha, nope, not at all. But I know that it's right. Even on nights like tonight, where I just wish my man was here to put his arms around me, squeeze me tight, make me smile so wide that I felt like my face couldn't handle it, and tell me that everything is going to be just fine. But then I remember that I am a woman... A STRONG woman. A strong woman with God and my Savior at my side. And I don't NEED Mark here to do all of those temporal things because we do not have a temporal relationship. We have a spiritual relationship with God above us, and through Him and my Savior's atoning sacrifice, all the hurt and pain and bitter loneliness that I feel will be wiped free. Mark and I will be together again in just ten more months... Time has flown, and it will continue to fly, as we keep God at the center of our relationship. 

Never give in to the awful temptations of the adversary. Do NOT become his. Always LOOK UP instead :)




No comments:

Post a Comment