Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures...

OMIGOSH!! It's Elder Ulrich!!
Fancy meeting him in Singapore...
What're the chances?
The girls at the beach in Singapore. I'm next to the 2 sisters I was in the MTC with
Zone trip to the beach--The whole missionary force in West Java
Ice skating-Elder Schmidtlein's head got cut off, but this picture is more clear than the other one I have. It was HILARIOUS watchaing the INdos try to ice skate--I had fun :)
This is me shaking hands with Elder Nelson. Feb 26, 2010

Here is my proof that the people here are OBSESSED with bules. The best is the girl in blue sweats wtih white shirt-Yes, I am basically a celebrity here. Only cuz I'm white. These kids were just STARINg at me and talking to themselve, so I went over and started shaking hands and talking with them and they were SO excited. Then the parents wanted a turn and ya, it was almost a most pit, thigs get so crazy :)
This is me with the Millecam's.

A HUGE prayingmantis . Remember the frog in Peru that peed on me after I took a picture like this with him? Well, this bugger FLEW AT MY FACE! I think my heart literally skipped a good 30 betas, it surprised me so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment