Monday, January 4, 2010

PICTURES!

Sorry I didn't have access to a scanner but after a few months of collecting these...here they are with Sara's excerpts she wrote on the back of them:
Sis Mongan and I in traffic-possibly one of the worst nights ever. Traffic was so bad, we didn't talk to anyone and I was just in an awful modd-and yet it was still somehow fun :)
Ulang Tahun! Me in a Bajai in Jakarta. They're like mini taxis and they feel GREAT at night with the cool air.

So Sis. Rhandeau saw this advertisement at the Grand Indonesia, and I FREAKED! And this pic just happened to turn out better than I ever would've thought--Don't you love it? I feel like nothing expresses my feelings more than this :)
Pday at Grand Indonesia--it's a huge mall with a level with NYC/Ching/India styled everything. The bathrooms are pretty cool and I have the water/light show on my camera. This the Inda-styled part.
Haha. I get hot sometimes. This was like my 2nd day here :)

This is at Bishop McMullin's fireside with Jean's friend.

Sis. Rhandeau and I with Indri--Love her!

Service project my first Saturday here-These are all the sisters when I frist got here but Sis. Sumarno and Atmi were transferred the next Tuesday. 11/7/09
(L -->R)
Sisters Okamoto, Atmi, Sumarno, Rhondeau, Christiansen, Mongan, and me
Me with Pres and Sister Marchant--First full day in Indo (Nov 5, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment