Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 11th--add on

My first day in the house, i did 2 of the things i was looking the most forward to doing...i ate dinner with my hands (it's wonderful...i never wanna use utensils again!) and squatted to go to the bathroom. i also got to "shower," which is just dumping water over your head, and that's definitely my favorite part of the day. every morning and night i have my "mandi" and dump water all over myself. holy cow....i dunno any better feeling with this heat. it's really not as hot as i'd expected, but i've heard it's worse in the other cities cuz the pollution here is so bad. so we'll see what happens. i actually wouldn't mind staying here til after Christmas, but again...we'll see what happens once we have transfers. It's pouring outside right now, and apparently that's what i have to look forward to for the next 4-6 months...yay! haha. it's gonna be awesome tho, i'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment