Monday, October 19, 2009

MTC pictures

"My personal favorite is the pic of my vacab words. I have about 2 more sheets of paper (the highlighted words are ones I either know or have already on the notecards), and about 50 new notecards--the big thing of cards on the bottom are the words I know. It's growing daily, but not near as quickly as I'd like. But its fun."
"These are the girls in my room. We always like to dress special on Sundays. We've been wearing the same colors every week, but last week Sis. Goodwin (the blonde) came up with the rainbow idea. Its my favorite so far."
"...I really love the girls more and more in my room. We have a lot of fun with each other."
"The guy in these other pictures is the guy from Indo who came..apparently Bapak Pasaribu just raved about us after he left.."


"...also the girl in black is Sis. Brammer, going to Helsinki..."

No comments:

Post a Comment